Our Philosophy and Purpose
Educate | Enlighten | Empower
Ineffective education is the primary issue at the root of many problems that trouble society. But although the solution to this problem is remarkably simple – educate everyone with a consistently high standard of education, regardless of race, religion, culture, gender, sexuality, disability or economic status – its implementation is astonishingly difficult. And this is true for all nations, including the world’s most developed countries.
SASE offers an innovative apparatus through which special-needs children can be guaranteed world-class education. By operating at a level beyond students’ socio-economic limitations, we deliver first-rate education to all students, regardless of their geographical location. Through a unique strategy that incorporates progressive and sustainable programs, we can extend equal learning opportunities to previously educationally marginalized areas, like remote rural regions.
SASE success across India has been made possible by complete adherence to our core philosophies of:
We facilitate learning for all categories of special-needs students through education that is innovative, inclusive and supportive, for attainment of all educational and vocational goals.
We constantly improve the state of the global education system by sharing the ethos and success of SASE through knowledge exchanges with other learning establishments.
We help young learners develop the skills and confidence to live and succeed at the same level as their contemporaries in their immediate society and the world at large.
To use education and enlightenment as instruments for building an equitable society where individuals from all backgrounds and conditions can aspire and succeed.
To offer inclusive educational systems to meet every child’s individual learning in order to ensure no child is left behind by school systems; our goal is to provide education that offers marginalised learners with viable alternatives backed by globally recognized qualifications.
- Build a system with innovative programs to cater to the needs of learners who are at risk, and have special needs
- Develop programs for remedial education that operate within and outside the walls of schools
- Create flexible education pathways that allow more high-schoolers to complete the corresponding level of education
- Facilitate a system of credit-transfers between state schools and the NWAC board.
- Provide a system of on-demand assessment that delivers assessments only when the learner is ready; a system which keeps pace with students’ development, instead of forcing it
- Help schools, NGOs and providers of remedial education bring more out-of-school children back to school to complete their education; by providing an alternative learning option based on open curricular, modular assessments leading to government – recognized qualifications
- Ensure that homeschoolers receive education that is equal to traditional education, by connecting them to SASE’s network of schools, offering personalized assessments, and ensuring that every child progresses seamlessly
- Provide clinical and educational interventions and therapies to the children with special needs